Popular posts from this blog
Update to Past Posts
I just wanted it to be known, that I just edited seven posts that now may be reposted blogs. These have been edited, and therefore, the original dates may have changed. One of the edited posts, "Black Hillbillies," along with six more posts from around that time. These posts were first written and recorded between 2014 and 2015, so they are not newly written. I may be posting new materials soon. I am involved in other projects at the moment and pondering on how to streamline and bring everything together. That is IF, I decide to merge them. For now, I am just gathering past and present works together, for orders sake. Until next time, be GREATNESS ✊👊.
Robinhood Stock Investments
It Matters Not
It matters NOT what angle of spirituality or religion you are coming from when others who oppose you are living in decadence, lust, and live secret lives of ill repute. They will find ways to discredit and oppose you REGARDLESS of what you say or do because of their vested interest in material, financial and other gains in resources and luxuries not afforded to their suffering sisters and brothers who lack the same. They are or are taught to be Master Manipulators and deceivers of the people like their father the devil. Be careful Black people who you claim to be your "Master teachers" and their right hand students or second in commands because some of these ones are who I speak of. 2 Cor 11:13-15: For such are false apostles (workers of light and righteousness), deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ (Heru). And no marvel; for Satan (the devil/those ones who represent false-god energy and the usurpers of the original man's...

Comments
Post a Comment